Kitchen stovetops easily catch stubborn stains and grease when used from time to time. Cleaning them can be quite a challenge, especially if the cleaning formula you’re using doesn’t effectively eliminate grease.
The more you cook on a greasy kitchen stovetop, the greasier its surface becomes. The kitchen stove may pose health and hygiene risks when it appears to be in such a condition.
Your best hope to removing grease from your kitchen stove is a degreaser. There are hundreds of products marketed these days as degreasers/cleaners. Not all of them seem to be effective in delivering powerful cleaning results.
In this article, you’ll get the chance to choose the best degreaser for kitchen stove from five different options.
Top 5 degreasers for the kitchen stove
ZEP Heavy-Duty 32-Ounce Citrus Degreaser
ZEP Heavy-duty Citrus Degreaser contains natural citrus solvents, which help it cut through tough stickers, grease, and adhesives. Its powerful cleaning properties make it rank on this review as the best degreaser for the kitchen stove.
Besides using it on stovetops, you can also use it on grills, bikes, and appliances. The 32-ounce citrus degreaser leaves a fresh, appealing citrus scent behind. It delivers powerful results in a short time with little effort when wondering what to use to clean grease off stove.
- Natural citrus solvents
- Lightweight bottle and sprayer
- 32 ounces of heavy-duty citrus degreaser
- Perfect for use on stovetops, grills, and appliances
- Safe to use
- Cuts through tough stickers, adhesives, and grease
- Leaves a fresh, appealing citrus scent
- Doesn’t work well with paint
- Can damage the finish of a stovetop if left to sit for long
Krud Kutter KK32/2 Original Concentrated 32-ounce Cleaner/Degreaser
As a product that ranks among the best degreaser for kitchen stove, Krud Kutter KK32/2 is versatile to use. It can act as a floor cleaner, pet stain remover, carpet stain remover, and kitchen stove degreaser.
You can count on it to quickly and effectively remove tough stains, grease, or oil from many different surfaces. The water-based, biodegradable, non-flammable, and non-toxic product is safe for use at work and home.
You don’t need any prior experience to use Krud Kutter KK32/2 since its instructions are easy to understand.
- Water-based, biodegradable and non-flammable formula
- Non-solvent cleaner
- Super-concentrated ready-to-use formula
- Removes tough stains quickly and effectively
- Great value for money
- Ideal for deep cleaning
- Easy to use
- Sensitive to the skin
Krud Kutter KK32BP/6 32-Ounce Trigger Spray Cleaner / Degreaser
With the Krud Kutter KK32BP, you get an earth-friendly, water-based formula suited for both cleaning and degreasing. The kitchen degreaser contains anti-corrosive agents, which help safeguard the pressure washer parts.
It helps cut wax, grease, tar, oil, and grime faster than other ordinary cleaners. You can even use it to clean clothes and surfaces such as decks, gutters, RVs, and walkways.
- Bonus pack includes 2 32-ounce trigger spray bottles
- Non-toxic, biodegradable formula
- Anti-corrosive agents
- Multipurpose cleaner/degreaser
- Biodegradable and odorless
- Works with a roller, brush, pump sprayer or pressure washer
- Cuts wax, tar, oil, grime and grease fast
- Handle trigger spray with great care
Krud Kutter KRO1 Clear, Tough Task Remover
Krud Kutter KRO1 is a concentrated commercial-strength formula that can easily and safely remove stains, grease, or oil on different surfaces. It features a combination of biodegradable detergents, emulsifiers, and surfactants that work together to deliver powerful results.
The water-based and biodegradable degreaser for cooker doesn’t contain petroleum solvents, ammonia, and bleach. Besides using it on your kitchen stove, you can use it to clean plastic, fiberglass, hard surfaces, metal, carpet, and clothing, among many others.
- USDA-approved water-based formula
- A proprietary blend of biodegradable emulsifiers, detergents, and surfactants
- 128-ounce jug
- Paint remover
- Cleans with minimal effort
- Water-based, non-toxic and non-flammable
- Works well on different surfaces
- Causes eye and skin irritation
- Not safe for use around children
Weber W62 Toxic 8Oz Cleanser / Grill Cleaner
Weber W62 is a non-toxic citrus-based degreaser you can use to safely clean your kitchen stove when looking for ways on how to degrease a kitchen stove. The product contains a citrus solvent, which is much safer and more versatile than other chemical solvents.
It is also non-corrosive, phosphate-free, and biodegradable. You won’t have to worry about skin irritation while using Weber W62. The product also works well on microwaves, ovens, smokers, and cookers.
- Citrus-based degreaser
- USDA-approved formula
- Non-flammable and non-corrosive properties
- Nad phosphate-free
- Multi-use spray
- Works well on cookers/grills
- Non-corrosive and non-flammable
- Delivers powerful and safe cleaning experiences
- Doesn’t require gloves
- Bottle is too small
- Doesn’t come with a spray attachment
Among the factors to consider when shopping for a stove degreaser is the strength, material/surface, and biodegradability. Some degreasers leave a fresh scent on the surface you’re cleaning while others are odorless.
If you’re looking to use the product to clean other appliances/materials, you may consider choosing a multi-purpose one. All in all, the best degreaser for kitchen stove should have features that favor the task you want to accomplish and your budget.