Dishwashing gloves are essential in a restaurant kitchen and at home. They protect your hands and nails from harsh dishwashing soaps, detergents, and hot water. Exposure to these can cause skin problems such as hand eczema. Glass utensils are slippery when wet, and it is easy to break them if you do not use gloves.
I have used several glove brands in the home and while cleaning dishes in restaurants. This article will provide a list of the good gloves for washing dishes to protect your hands and your cutlery.
Top dishwashing gloves this year
Suitable dishwashing gloves are durable, eco-friendly, and made with high-quality materials. Here are the top 8 dishwashing gloves in the market today.
Playtex Living Dishwashing Gloves
Many households use Playtex Living Reusable Rubber gloves in the United States. That is because they fit comfortably and come at a pocket-friendly price. The lining, however, can make putting on the gloves a bit challenging for some people. If you face this problem, consider using baby powder to make it easier.
- Playtex dishwashing gloves have an extended cuff to catch water and keep your clothes dry.
- The gloves are textured, which is essential for dishwashing gloves to ensure that you do not drop your utensils when cleaning them.
- If you are worried about your gloves smelling, these gloves use UltraFresh technology, which prevents foul odors.
- These comfortable dishwashing gloves are made with a combination of nitrile, neoprene, and latex, making them very durable.
- They are made using a unique formula that makes them durable and sturdy.
- They have thermal protection to protect your hands from hot water.
- Textured palm and fingers prevent accidents and ensure that you do not break your dishes when cleaning them.
- The lining of the glove makes it challenging to put on the glove for some people.
- The small size gloves are smaller than that and may present a challenge.
Elgood Reusable Dishwashing Cleaning Gloves
Elgood reusable dishwashing gloves are an excellent choice if you are looking for comfort and functionality. They have a cotton lining that makes them very comfortable to wear and are latex-free for those with allergies. The fingers on these dishwashing gloves tend to get stiff with use and may feel uncomfortable. However, they are still very effective for cleaning even with a slight stiffness.
- Elgood dishwashing gloves are made with PVC and are latex-free.
- The manufacturers use the latest flocking technology that combines PVC and cotton, making them soft and comfortable.
- They have a granule design on the fingers and palm to enhance friction and prevent accidents.
- These comfortable dishwashing gloves are long at 13 inches, ensuring protection for your arms and clothes.
- They are versatile. You can use Elgood dishwashing gloves for other tasks in the home, including laundry, cleaning floors, and gardening.
- They are soft and comfortable to wear due to the use of flocking technology.
- They are long, which protects your clothes and forearms from moisture.
- They are multi-functional, which means you can use them for a variety of tasks in the home.
- They stiffen with use, but that will not limit performance and functionality.
- Available in two colors only.
Casabella Premium Waterblock Reusable Dishwashing Gloves
Casabella dishwashing gloves are comfortable and stylish. However, they are made with latex and are not a good choice if people in your family have allergies. That said, Casabella uses flocking technology which means the gloves have a very comfortable lining.
- They are made with latex, and the manufacturer uses flocking technology to combine it with cotton giving the gloves an extraordinarily comfortable feel.
- They have a tapered fit which ensures that you can fold them to prevent water from running down your arms.
- They are textured, which enhances grip when cleaning your utensils.
- They are multi-functional, and you can use them to clean floors, laundry, and wash your car.
- Soft cotton lining that makes them comfortable to wear.
- They are versatile, which means you can use one pair for various household tasks.
- If you have been using Casabella gloves, these may not measure up to the quality you remember. They have a rubbery smell, and the lining comes off after a short time.
- They are short, and that results in water getting inside the glove.
Kitchenware Mamison Dishwashing Gloves
If you are looking for dishwashing gloves for eczema, these are a great choice. They are reusable and made of high-quality rubber. They, however, do not have a lining and do not provide thermal protection.
- They are long, which means they protect your fingers as well as forearms from water.
- These gloves are available in pink.
- They are textured to enhance grip when cleaning utensils.
- They are made with rubber and are waterproof.
- Protect your hands from food particles and microorganisms.
- They tear easily, primarily when used for heavy-duty cleaning tasks in the kitchen.
Lanon Wahoo Dishwashing Gloves
Lanon Wahoo dishwashing gloves are made with high-quality PVC, which means they are long-lasting. In addition, these hot water dishwashing gloves have a soft lining and are easy to put on and take off. That said, the lining tends to come off on your hands which is unpleasant.
- Lanon Wahoo dishwashing glove manufacturers use food-grade PVC to make gloves. Food-grade PVC is eco-friendly and odorless. In addition, the PVC is resistant to light solvents and oil and grease.
- The manufacturer uses flocking technology to combine the PVC with cotton, creating a soft and comfortable feel.
- They are textured, which means they have excellent grip during cleaning tasks.
- Lanon Wahoo dishwashing gloves are versatile, and you can use them for other household tasks.
- They are soft and comfortable to wear.
- The gloves are long-lasting and are an excellent fit for people who have small hands.
- The lining tends to come off on your hands when you take them off.
Cerythrina Rubber Dishwashing Latex Gloves
If you are looking for attractive hot water dishwashing gloves, you should get Cerythrina dishwashing gloves. These reliable gloves for washing dishes are very durable. They are available in three colors with beautiful flower-detailing on the arms.
- They are long at 15.7 inches, which means they shield your arms and clothes when doing the dishes.
- They are textured, ensuring that your utensils do not slip and break when you are cleaning them.
- You can choose to buy 2, 3 or 4 pairs in either red, blue or pink.
- They are highly versatile.
- They are comfortable, long, and beautiful.
- They are multi-functional.
- They are sturdy and durable.
- They tear when exposed to rough use and harsh detergents.
- If you do not dry your hands before putting them on, the cotton lining will come off.
Kingfinger Latex Dishwashing Gloves
Kingfinger dishwashing gloves are made with high-quality rubber, which makes them very long-lasting. They are available in various colors, and it is easy to find something that you like.
- Kingfinger dishwashing gloves are eco-friendly and odorless.
- They provide thermal protection for users.
- Are textured, ensuring that you do not have accidents in the kitchen.
- They are easy to put on and take off.
- They are available in precise sizes that ensure you get the right glove.
- They are easy to put on and take off.
- These dishwashing gloves are durable and eco-friendly.
- They are long, which means they protect your clothes and your forearms.
- There are some sizing problems, such that the medium gloves are small.
Mr. Clean Dishwashing Gloves
Mr. Clean has been manufacturing cleaning products for a long time. The company provides reliable gloves for washing dishes that are latex-free and comfortable.
- They are made with high-quality PVC.
- They come in various sizes which fit perfectly.
- They are long, which ensures they protect your hands and forearms.
- Mr. Clean gloves are eco-friendly.
- They fit comfortably and have a soft lining on the inside.
- They are not very long-lasting, but you can extend longevity by using mild detergent when cleaning.
FAQs About Dishwashing Gloves
Are dishwashing gloves worth it?
Yes, they protect you from hot water and harsh dishwashing products.
How long should dishwashing gloves last?
Good gloves for washing dishes can last up to three months. Ensure that you clean yours after use and store them in a cool, dry place to enhance their longevity.
The above dishwashing gloves are excellent choices for you. They will protect your hands and fingernails. When buying dishwashing gloves, consider your budget, hand size, and the amount of washing up you do daily. If you do a lot of washing up, pick heavy-duty gloves, for instance. It is also essential to read reviews and find gloves with many positive reviews.